Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 10, 2014

Disobeience/Sin

A few notes from the sermon (2/09/14)

Things we believe when we disobey, deal with temptation, and/or sin:

-God can't supply what I want/need (He's not sufficient)
-God can't take what I want anyway
-what I want is better and obtainable without God
-things should be going my way
-something looks attractive so I can take it

We can have the wrong motivation even if the idea is to do right.

We should obey God in a difficult circumstance as we do live in a wicked world. No excuses (it's too hard, no one is being obedient, etc).

Serve the Lord as He has called you.

The sermon audio will be posted after Wed. 2/12/14 here: soundcloud.com/sweetcommunion/

No comments:

Post a Comment